Survey Business Travelers

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Louise Uyttenbroeck
    Participant

Hello, I was wondering if you could share this survey with your colleagues, friends…? I am almost done with my research but would love to have a few more responses. Thank you for helping me and sharing the survey. All the best, Louise

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Happy to do that. Being on the board of a University I’m always pleased to help students where I can. All the best.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tramor01
    Participant

Done – Had some difficulty as to how best to respond.
    I take different (hand/hold) luggage depending on length of trip i.e. 1-2 days vs 3-5 days vs longer trips, and where I’m going

Louise Uyttenbroeck
    Participant

I will keep this in mind, thank you for the feedback 🙂

DavidSmith2
    Participant

[postquote quote=1117913]

There are a few other variables as well for me, including the time of year (weather) and the destination airport (usually linked to the speed and efficiency of their baggage retrieval system and then the mechanics of getting from airport to hotel). Also, whether the airline will permit a suit carrier as carry on baggage? So my extremes would be a check in suitcase and a briefcase at one end, then a hand carried suit carrier and pilot bag (no check in bags) at the other. Hard to come up with a ‘one size fits all’ solution. So I guess flexibility is the key, provided it doesn’t all get too complicated.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls