Strong continuing growth for Cathay Pacific in March

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• LaWhore
    Participant

By your own logic, we should allow spam on this forum?

esselle
    Participant

Who is the question aimed at?

ASK1945
    Participant

LW wrote:”By your own logic, we should allow spam on this forum?”

I don’t understand your deduction.

stevescoots
    Participant

Inquisative, that is just a 3rd party survey for CX (thru CX labs) for eco travel.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Montysaurus
    Participant

Cwoodward – I very rarely travel to your part of the world so the detail you provide is of little use to me BUT it is of great interest. Please continue to give us your interesting and insightful posts. If some find them boring then they don’t need to read them.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

One of the great benefits (for me) of the amazing BT Forum is the chance to meet some amazing, interesting and travel savvy people. cwoodward certainly falls into all those categories (as well as being an engaging raconteur). I know if there is anything needed re CX, cwoodward will always go out of his way to assist. I also experienced this through another once HKG based poster who provided assistance to a stranger, when CX cancelled my flight home a few years back, on my birthday!

I think it is disingenuous to describe informative travel related posts, you may not wish, to read as “spam”.

From my perspective, thank you for your friendship cwoodward, please continue with the CX posts and thanks for the fabulous evenings out in HKG with SC….

Now back to CX……

Olneyflyer
    Participant

I think cwoodward’s posts are interesting and insightful into the aviation scene in Asia. Having flown through HK with CX many times I am always interesting in reading his comments. If others are not then simply scroll on through your feed. Posting negative comments will not encourage people to post which is the whole point of the Forum.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls