Questions regarding World Traveller Plus

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• CathayLoyalist2
    Participant

Premium Economy was introduced initially targetting the long haul leisure market . I have not seen, but I am sure it exists, some research to show who exactly who is using Premium Economy. I have used it primarily on CX and with BA across the pond. For a 5/7 hour flight then PE is fine, anything over 8+ hours is a challenge. I have overall found PE good value for money. I should say when flying frequently as a Diamond on CX I found myself the recipient of a few extra goodies!!. If you are in PE and have status you are likely to have first dibs for an upgrade!!!

DavidSmith2
    Participant

My regular route is Accra to London (4 or 5 times a year). Outward is a 10.30pm departure from Accra. Return is a 2pm departure from Heathrow. I almost always book WTP and then upgrade the outward journey to Club World (with money or points) to get a reasonable night’s sleep. But for a daytime flight, WTP is fine and, as CathayLoyalist2 said, it can help to put you in line for an upgrade (as happened to my wife and I in June).

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls