Qatar Airways Customer Service

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

• KSHaggag
    Participant

This is true ,however their best seat is the one on the B777-300ER and B777-200LR ….I had read that the airline was planning a NEW SUPER Business Class product soon to be unwrapped ..am not sure when .
    Yep..on some thinner European routes of 5-6 hours length they deploy an A319 ,A320 just to keep flying there because the amount of traffic does not justify a big aircraft with higher operating cost !..so ,Premium passengers pay the price ,having to cope with a less comfortable seat …

KSHaggag
    Participant

Yep….indeed ..I had stipulated that the Etihad standards of services are quite competitive to QR s ,moreover their acquisition of 30 % of Air Berlin is giving them access to a huge number of destinations .Moreover you earn Status miles in your Etihad Guest account when you fly with Air Berlin ..the options over the North Atlantic for a customer flying from Abu Dhabi to NYC for example will now be numerous ..either direct on Etihad or via Berlin ( a new Brandenburg BBI airport is under wraps ) or via DUS still using Air Berlin over the Atlantic and Etihad/Air Berlin between Abu Dhabi and Berlin or Dusseldorf …moreover ,Air Berlin is launching a direct service from Abu Dhabi to Phuket soon ….!

KSHaggag
    Participant

I had complained bitterly to Qatar Airways over the years about the standards of their catering services in Economy class on the intra GCC flights asking them to take the decision once after all those years and replace this sandwich with a spicy chicken filling that is not to the liking of most passengers originating from all over the world with the exception of some minor nationalities .It is high time to serve something not really costy and a bit tasty and simply edible ….just a croissant /roll and a can of juice …the filling of the roll/croissant can change every 3 months !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…is this that hard ???!!!

no7agency
    Participant

You can smell those chicken wraps coming, the whole cabin stinks.

skyguy79
    Participant

Pride comes before a fall….reduced frequencies, canceleld aircraft orders….QR is what it is because of those that choose to buy a ticket for it’s , may I add , excellent INFLIGHT SERVICE. Unless you are in First/Business, forget great service on the ground at airports and more so from office staff. They need to sort out the bad attitudes as people have a choice.

skyguy79
    Participant

The problem with QR UK staff is that they feel they are a cut above normal human beings…this has led to horrifically poor service on the ground. Inflight QR is 101% but just don’t pester those pesky ground / airport staff or do so at your own peril….:(

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls