Poor long-haul BA experience

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• FDOS
    Participant

Not just wine, apparently, a friend asked fot a cognac in C, where they didn’t have any, so the crew member said she would get some from F, who didn’t have it, either.

Asking for a very popular digestif seems quite resonable to me, however not to BA.

DavidSmith2
    Participant

Just to chip in with my experience on Monday with LHR-Accra on the A350, a route I fly fairly often. This time it was a textbook. Easy boarding (Group 1), pre-take off drink, hot towel, pre-dinner drink, dinner served in the right order and quite tasty. Wine drinkable. Chief Steward came twice to check all was ok (GC holder), pre-arrival snack quite decent too. 30 minute delay in arriving, which is par for the course. And, all praises be, the priority bags were first on the belt.

It doesn’t always go that smoothly but this week it did. In November I’m doing Accra-LGW with the old Club World Cabin. We will see how it compares!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls