One for the girls!

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Papillion53
    Participant

Mr LP – we are of similar vintage, the same decade anyway! But I am of a slightly younger variety than you may think! I will give you a big clue, I am two weeks older than a well-loved, British TV ex This Morning presenter, who is married to a well known Chef !

I know this because I met her and said DH at a Take That concert last year and she and I agreed that we girls of a certain age were “just fabulous”. LOL! And we also agreed that Robbie Williams was just fabulous but that’s another story!

Back on topic – Didnt the girl’s do brilliantly again yesterday – Golds at dressage, boxing!

And ok who couldnt fail to sit with their mouth open watching Usain Bolt last night! I really didn’t think I would be interested in the Olympics but my goodness, change of heart, big time!

DavidGordon10
    Participant

Boxing is excellent exercise for women – possibly the best. The point is that the repeated compression stresses on all the long bones are a powerful stimulus for bone mineralisation and strength. Likely to be very effective in preventing osteoporosis in later life, although it needs a good longitudinal study to verify this.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Adityaraavan. .??? Did I miss something?

SimonS1
    Participant

Look at his post record LP….all bouncing of pointless threads. I though BT was going to lock these old threads.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Aha, thanks SImon. I missed all those. You’re more diligent than me.
    Best wishes,
    LP.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls