Obese Passengers

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

• lloydah
    Participant

Hi JohnSanders, reading your post I was most interested in what you said about buying 2 seats then being told you can’t keep one of them. Is this normal practice? Did you get a refund? I’d have kicked up a (probably ineffectual) stink as I hope you did. Has anyone else encountered this sort of thing? Sounds like something Flyandscair would do on a day to day basis, but legacy? Having said that though……..

canucklad
    Participant

HaHa…Ian……

Yes what a difference the armrest makes……if you’re last to board you probably need welly boots to splash your way through the drool puddles left by the masses at the back….as they walk by and see the maharajah style luxury made by the re-adjustment and callibration to a premium price cabin by moving the armrest 2inches.

scott66
    Participant

I’ve found an airline that appears perfecty equipped for oversize passengers offering plenty of space and a generous luggage allowance:

http://www.volga-dnepr.com/eng/charter/how/

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think this thread has done to death the topic of Fatties in First. Probably via an embolism.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls