Nigella’s Cocaine Past Gets Her Thrown Off US Bound Flight

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• SimonS1
    Participant

SM – whilst being sarcastic towards KarlMarx you haven’t yet explained how you can take drugs without possessing them (which is illegal)?

Do please help us on that.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

There have been a line of stars refused entry to USA for drug taking, the most notable the late great John Lennon.

Most crimes, other than parking offences, usually gets you into serious issues at USA border control. Shame UKBA doesn’t follow in the same way………

KarlMarx
    Participant

SergeantMajor – 03/04/2014 10:15 GMT

PH, yes indeed it could have been done in “revenge”.

No mention of any penalties in the UK for drug taking in the link posted above.

None.

I see, not insane, just stupid, see SimonS1’s comment.

SwissExPat
    Participant

I believe there is a substantial difference between

A] being in possession of something ; and

B] being caught, prosecuted and convicted of being in possession of something.

KarlMarx
    Participant

Or being lawfully in possession of drugs.

SergeantMajor
    Participant

It’s rather sad that when KarlMarx questioned my sanity with the comment:

“are you insane????”

…SimonS1 said nothing, but when I make exactly the same statement back to KarlMarx the usual manufactured criticism of me being “sarcastic” is made.

It is not appropriate forum language to call some “stupid” as KarlMarx has just done.

I had hoped these sorts of comments had been consigned to the litter bin; they say much more about you than they do about the person you intend to insult.

There is no need for this low level of insulting forum behaviour; they need to be nipped in the bud.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls