Next BTFP committee meeting – London, Mon 23rd August 6pm

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)

• PaulJennings
    Participant

Count me in

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Well that’s about half a dozen of us then.

That’s a good turnout for the last get-together before we take the concept on the road. Well, to Birmingham at least.

Simon

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I should be there for at least an hour on Monday. doctor said that is all he will sanction as I had a second minor heart attack last Monday so be gentle with me please.

Best regards,

Jonathan

MartynSinclair
    Participant

JonathanCohen09 – very sorry to hear your news. I wish you a R”S for a speedy recovery. I trust you are listening to your doctors.

Everyone else, have an enjoyable evening, apologies that I will be away.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Jonathan. Really sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself.

It’ll be good to see you if possible, no matter how briefly.

Regards, Simon

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Just thought I would post a link to the correct pub, since I had a different one in mind

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/63/639/Coach_and_Horses/Mayfair

Looking forward to it

Tom

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Trust a journalist to know all the good pubs!!! Have a good evening. Wish I could join you, hopefully next time…

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Yes, indeedy!

See you all there – I’ll arrive around 17.30 due to train times, so if anyone fancies a pint before the official convening time…..

Regards, Smon

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

3 of us are checking in early from 5.30. I’m going to enquire about advance seat selection!

JonathanCohen09
    Participant

Make that 4 but only if I do not have to pay for getting a seat beside you!!!

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

Got a table upstairs booked for 5.30 onwards.

SimonRowberry
    Participant

Good man. See you at 17.30.

Simon

PaulJennings
    Participant

Just keeping this visible. Should be there for pre-takeoff drinks around 5.30 or soon after.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Just wondering how the evening went? Was a date / location set for another meeting? Hope to be at the next one.

How about a conference in some exotic location that we can attend, put to down to (necessary) business expenses and write off from our taxes – if any of us are making money that is???

PaulJennings
    Participant

It was a good night. VintageKrug turned up and gave us all free tickets for Yangon Airways inaugural flights between Luton and Northern Cyprus. And I had to explain when I got home exactly when I’d been flying Gulf Air.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls