Lug Loc tracks your luggage

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

• HonestCrew
    Participant

Such as their wives’?

LeTigre
    Participant

I bought gps tags from the gadget shop ages ago and attached them to keys, mobile, etc., but found out after I lost everything with the tag on that the gps signal was blocked by the bag (I’ll have to remember that when I’m arms smuggling) and also the tags snapped.

Ouch!

RichHI1
    Participant

Or immigration, or the taxman or the constituents…

MartynSinclair
    Participant

RIch, fortunately, I am not sufficiently “high profile” to worry about who follows my bags when travelling with the airlines.

Miklos39
    Participant

You can also send an SMS with your LugLoc ID# or mail to: <a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]
    The service is available 7/24

RichHI1
    Participant

Martyn, in most parts of the world kt would not be an issue however I have spent long periods in Mexico, Brazil and Kenya all Of which suffer from kidnapping of foreign business people. I am just keen to know what steps have been taken to keep such information secret and comply with US and EU data protection laws. Remember the fuss over the Apple tracker?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Ideally I would prefer to pay more for a product I could track in real time. However, as this is unlikely to come to market, this appears to be the next best thing for me.

Tags would come off when flying non airline.

RichHI1
    Participant

I can see it could be useful for some frequent flyers but I am concerned about security. We will soon see how good it is as Travel insurance companies qill start promoring if it reduces loss.

Miklos39
    Participant

Airlines and travel insurance companies will love Lugloc as the device will certainly save them a lot of money!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Mikos39, thanks for your “insider” knowledge on the product. Can you confirm whether you have this knowledge as the distributor of part of the development team.

Appreciate your contributions

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls