IAG Capital Markets Day 2018

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• AlanOrton1
    Participant

Ian – I think the F seats are all fully forward facing, so could potentially remove 2 rows / 8 in total.
    Would give BA a bit more space to play with.

CW definitely needs more floor space than present.
    If WTP gets more I’d imagine it would be minimal given this seat is fairly uniform in pitch across the industry.
    WT, I would guess will go 10 across on the 777 fleet as has already started to happen. Maybe further enhancements in due course. Tight, but on a par with a great many other airlines

IanFromHKG
    Participant

[quote quote=903512]Ian – I think the F seats are all fully forward facing, so could potentially remove 2 rows / 8 in total. [/quote]

That doesn’t seem to be what the slides are suggesting, they say 8 or 14. As I pointed out, those match the current sizes, so this could only mean removing six seats from the cabins that have 14

CAI
    Participant

Slide 14: Full Service – on short-haul!? Pay to check-in a bag, pay to choose a seat, pay for food and drinks. Is this Full Service??

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls