DXB-LHR in WTP on BA 30 sec review

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)

• openfly
    Participant

WillieWelsh +1

There appears to be a number of crew around who fail to understand that the bums on seats pay their salary. There are also crew members who, if they know that slamming the lockers closed annoys the passengers, will do it even more….sadly!

Flyerboy1
    Participant

Firstly no I’ve never been crew or employed by an airline, however I do know a few crew at both VS and BA, and from also been a frequent flyer, as I’m sure other frequent flyers along the way pick up hints and tips from crew and so forth.
    In regards I don’t find it hard at all to understand, we all have opinions and a right to voice it too.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

So why the need to be so unpleasant in your first post replying to this thread?

That is hypocritical, given your last sentence in your post above (02/05/2016 12:38 BST)

Flyerboy1
    Participant

Why for saying get over it, it’s a locker, golly you actually think that’s unpleasant, well apologies if it hurt your feelings.

WillieWelsh
    Participant

Flyerboy1 – 02/05/2016 12:56 BST

So in the posts I sighted above were you lying? Or perhaps you are lying now?

Either way your assertions do not add up.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

This seems pretty unpleasant to me

“….. It’s an overhead locker, get over it, way too much time on your hands for all the details…..”

“…if that’s all you got to moan about, god help you……”

As WillieWelsh points out, your posts don’t add up.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

FLYERBOY1
    ……we all have opinions and a right to voice it too…….

Then perhaps you will remember your own rule before you post sarcastic & derogatory comments in future?

Flyerboy1
    Participant

And you chaps need to chill out a bit more, as this is now just too funny, enjoy the bank holiday.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

Low grade troll, pathetic walt.

MrMichael
    Participant

Flyerboy, whether it disturbs you or not, surely for the benefit of your fellow travellers you or the crew should shut the overhead bins….or whatever tasks needs doing in a way that least disturbs those that have paid to be there, and may well have paid considerable sums extra not to be disturbed. I think too many people on flights, crew included at times ignore basic flying etiquette, which is no more than basic good manners. Good manned are free, and can on occasion result in a thank you and a smile…..always better than a grimace and a grumble.

esselle
    Participant

Flyerboy1

For quite some while the exchanges on this forum have been informed, intelligent and considerate, providing most of those who are part of it with useful and valuable information.

My experience over a number of years tells me that those airlines which have a real service culture at their core take care of little details, like training staff to close overheads quietly, while those who care less about it don’t. Simple.

I’m not sure your “get over it” approach adds much of value here.

JohnHarper
    Participant

FDOS_UK – 02/05/2016 16:26 BST +1

I think the troll is now best ignored.

Viewing 12 posts - 31 through 42 (of 42 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls