Dining at T5?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• BABenji
    Participant

Billie Chu’s at Adelaide airport. Make sure I get there just a little bit earlier than I need to so I can enjoy some Singapore Noodles.

Always Wagamama’s at T5 without fail, every flight. Love it, love it, love it!

Sydney and Melbourne Qantas First lounges are exceptional as far as lounge’s go and would be a pretty good restaurant in its own right.

RichHI1
    Participant

Re original post, My preferred spot when using LHR T3 is the Caviar Bar and Seafood Bar. I think I saw one on T5 as well. Guess it depends on your liking seafood. Not a fancy environment but I have enjoyed everything I have eaten there and their small caviar tasters are a reasonable way to give yoruself a treat without taking out a mortgage… Leave that to dinner at Petrossian….

SimonS1
    Participant

VintageKrug “Plane Food by Gordon Ramsay, airside, is as good as any”
    Henkel.Trocken “I don’t rate Plane Food on any front”

It seems the hygiene inspectors didn’t rate it either…..

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/gordon-ramsay-plane-food–796779.html

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Fortunately, there is a place to eat with an excellent score in T5

http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/crown-rivers-wetherspoon—796603.html

Perhaps Wetherspoons could also run the CCR and GF? (might not be a bad idea to let them clean the BA fleet, too.)

BA4ever
    Participant

Caviar House is indeed great. I’ve eaten there a handful of times before flying but mainly oysters or a salad so it is more of an appetiser than a proper meal. Perso nally, I like food on board BA and I wouldn’t choose to skip a meal.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls