Dairystix love them or hate them?

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• LuganoPirate
    Participant

I never have milk in my tea, so not concerned by this, though do sympathise with those who do. If airlines served proper tea, then perhaps milk would not be needed by those who normally take it!

NTarrant
    Participant

Trusman, it is not “proper” milk in Club Europe, certainly not to northern Europe destinations.

Stowage222
    Participant

I understand BA has done a deal with Twinnings to offer 3pint tea bags for BA’s onboard service. It’s not clear whether this applies to all fleets/cabins yet but would be fab news. It is inconceivable that our great British airline serves its customers with dust, stem and floor sweepings in all cabins but First!

BarbicanLondon
    Participant

One thing I would like to see is the reduction of waste onboard – one simple idea would be for the Milkstix to be offered with the hot drinks rather than on the tray. I never have a hot drink on European flights and it seem such a waste.

TiredOldHack
    Participant

It’s like all sealed liquid – they’re packed at atmospheric pressure, and when someone tries to open them in the lower cabin pressure, the bastard things spray everywhere.

(As I child, I remember when all my little tins of Humbrol paint, used for painting Airfix models, popped open in my hand baggage on a BOAC VC10 to Tehran. Now that really was a mess)

Stowage222
    Participant

Ah, paint in your hand luggage – happy memories!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls