BT Awards 2014

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• esselle
    Participant

I still struggle to understand what criteria interviewees are using/being asked to use when answering the question “name me your best airline”; they have to base their answer on something, and in the case of the BA rankings it is clearly not premium products, or economy, of long haul etc etc. Nicest colour, funniest advert?

Charles-P
    Participant

When Turkish Airlines won ‘European Airline of the year’ I assumed the criteria was,

“Can you name an airline that has had a lot of footballers in its adverts?”

canucklad
    Participant

“Can you name an airline that has had a lot of footballers in its adverts?”

LOL

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

@ TimFitzgeraldTC – 07/10/2014 13:25 GMT

You’re not a Chelski or Leeds fan by any chance?

I had long come to the conclusion that these polls are decided by familiarity i.e. more Brits will fly with BA than with non-UK carriers and that is why BA will come top. I dare say that much the same pattern will manifest itself in Scandinavia, Germany, France, Austria etc.

That said, at the front end, there is little doubt that Cathay are pretty much as good as they get.

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

I’m a Blade as my fathers side of the family are from Sheffield back to my great grandfather. I live in Brighton so they are my 2nd team in a sense.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls