Best hotel restaurants round LHR

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• JohnnyW
    Participant

I’ve been lucky enough to stay at a few hotels near London Heathrow Airport only for a little while because of my work I can’t really stay at one place for too long but still I had the chance to try out at least some of the restaurants there also These are strictly based on my personal taste by the way

Carluccio’s at London Heathrow Marriott Hotel: This Italian restaurant has a great selection of pasta dishes and pizzas. The food is delicious and the service is excellent

Tugra Turkish Restaurant near Best Western London Heathrow Ariel Hotel: This restaurant serves authentic Turkish cuisine and has a cozy atmosphere. The lamb kebab is a must try

The Pheasant Restaurant at Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel: This restaurant offers a fine dining experience with a modern British menu. The food is beautifully presented and tastes amazing

1 user thanked author for this post.

Harbord1
    Participant

If you want somewhere special and less corporate then best hotel around LHR is Great Fosters. In Egham – only a 10 minute drive from T5. Has excellent food too. https://alexanderhotels.co.uk/great-fosters/

david
    Participant

Yeah, I also loved The White Horse. Go there if you’ll have a chance

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls