BA, WT Ice Cream, WTP No Ice Cream

Back to Forum

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  FDOS_UK 16 Feb 2018
at 21:25

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• frustratedflyer
    Participant

Well I had two flights last week in WT+ to NYC and from LA (overnight). There were no Magnums to be seen in WT+.

Going forward until the enhancements, maybe we should rename it from WT+ missing out WT and straight down to WT-

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I’m sure I’ll take you with pleasure!’ the Queen said. ‘Twopence a week, and jam every other day.’
    Alice couldn’t help laughing, as she said, ‘I don’t want you to hire ME – and I don’t care for jam.’
    ‘It’s very good jam,’ said the Queen.
    ‘Well, I don’t want any TO-DAY, at any rate.’
    ‘You couldn’t have it if you DID want it,’ the Queen said. ‘The rule is, jam to-morrow and jam yesterday – but never jam to-day.’
    ‘It MUST come sometimes to “jam to-day,”‘ Alice objected.
    ‘No, it can’t,’ said the Queen. ‘It’s jam every OTHER day: to-day isn’t any OTHER day, you know.’
    ‘I don’t understand you,’ said Alice. ‘It’s dreadfully confusing!’

openfly
    Participant

Methinks Tom had a second glass of sherry with his lunch!!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

@FDOS….who said crap meant offensive?

You did.

BAs food might be offensive to you, but ok with many others.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

My pre-ordered WT+ meat based meal turned into a Hindu vegitarian on my flight today, the same as served in economy.

BA are wonderful, aren’t they?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
BTUK June 2018
BTUK June 2018
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls