BA to require ID on domestic flights from 1st Sep.

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Ref ID card…a few weeks ago needed some cash from my Nationwide Branch, North London, and was asked for further ID..so gave her my Thai DL and Pink Thai ID Card..She thought they were cute but was happy to accept them..Fio ..Thai Travellers SCB (bank) has a new app that requires customers to visit their local branch and provide/be photographed otherwise will have restricted internet access..Believe other banks are also progreesing similarly…a new trend…eh?

stevescoots
    Participant

i have also been asked ID from Uk bank i have been with 30+ years, the staff know me, some socially but this is bank policy. even they say its a bit nuts when when they know a customer well.

Mind you, this is a banking group that thinks its fine to leak to the press private info so nothing surprises me

2 users thanked author for this post.

Chris in Makati
    Participant

I’d have no problem with this as long as they’d accept a photo ID to be shown on my phone. I have all my important documents scanned and available to view on my phone (passport, driving license etc). Having to take a physical document would be somewhat inconvenient.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls