BA T3 Lounge – Showers Closed Again

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

• esselle
    Participant

You may, or may not, be right, VK It will depend entirely on the terms of the occupancy license that exists between Ba and the BAA. Leases do not typically exist in situations such as this.

Even if Ba’s agreement sets the liability for services provision with the owner of the infrastructure, the penalty for not assuring the agreed service level would be punitive.

I ammore inclined to the view that this is a BA problem.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

“Queue reasons why it’s still BA’s fault from the usual suspect:”

Cue, surely? Or were you thinking of a A340-200, which makes it accurate?

VintageKrug
    Participant

Ah, cue indeed.

Bucksnet
    Participant

“Just as a landlord is responsible for repairs to faulty plumbing”

VK, this may well be the case with residential lets, but it is not normally the case with commercial leases.

BA may pay BAA a fixed rental for the space, and be responsible for all fixtures and fittings themselves.

Binman62
    Participant

Not only are showers still not working but now there are rodents on the loose around the cheese board in the First lounge in t3…..

Bucksnet
    Participant

Is that a wind up Binman?

Binman62
    Participant

Sadly not. The place is heavily infested with mice in kids area and general lounge area and has been for some days. It really ought to be closed down. It would not be allowed on board due risk of eating through cables but seems entirely acceptable on the ground. It is a disgrace that it is in such a condition.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Mr Binman do you have any evidence like pics? I dont really believe this is true because if this was the case i am sure the H&S inspectors would be on the case and shut the whole place down.. it would be on the news in papers and you are the only one to of witnessed this…hmmm. If it was me i would of made a VERY BIG scene and made sure everyone saw….xx

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls