BA Seat selection

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• HongKongLady
    Participant

Thank you Alexpo1, obviously a ditsy moment I’m afraid or senility creeping in 🙂

MartynSinclair
    Participant

KidsterUK – brilliant, it now works with your solution. – speechless………. thanks!

Now why didnt the techies at BA know that… unless KidsterUK you are that department.

Either way, BT Forum to the rescue once again…..

KidsterUK
    Participant

MartynSinclair – Happy it works for you.

Well my experience amongst most IT and/or website developers are that when they test a product it might work ok for them. They dont come across any issues as the normal users out there do.

Haha.. no I’m not with the BA IT/development/support department. I am only a frequent user of internet. Also got loads of experience when it comes to user experience in IT and browsing the web.

I reckon the BT Forum should get loads of credit for helping out 🙂 This is a great website.

Gold-2K 😉

Martyn, I have had no problems and I haven’t a clue which IE version I have. I have several bookings with BA over the next couple of months, but I have noticed that the aircraft type is now not given on the seatmap.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls