BA premium cabin sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

Some good deals now loaded. LCY/JFK return for £1500 is one of the best of them.

smartloobylou
    Participant

good easter prices for Orlando £1604 club – im hoping they put some july flights up tomorrow

blondcat
    Participant

smartloobylou – me too! July wasn’t included at Christmas either (stopped at June like the fares loaded today).

A couple of years ago I got a price to Orlando for July at around £1600 which was part of the sale – that was booked in January.

So now I’m a bit worried that maybe July just wont be included at all due to the Olympics ?

There are some pretty decent fares though before July – Miami @ £1427 is pretty cool in June.

Disappointed about the fare I was hoping for though! 🙁

smartloobylou
    Participant

strange going ons on the BA website! Just logged on via my phone at 5.50am to see if we were in luck and there was a banner with CLUB WORLD HOLIDAY SALE! Then when i clicked on it the page returned an error message, so i went back to the front page and the banner was replaced with something else!!! argghhhh – does this mean they were testing it? Will there be new fares coming online today or is what we’ve got, what we’ve got?

We have flown this route LGW/MCO every year for the past 5 years and always booked a fare around £1600 mark in the January sales – running that fare till June is beyond frustrating. There is 7 of us (yep no tv here) so we have to book as soon as they are released as the cabins arent that large on the 777.

Does Vintage Krug know anything about July??? Was that banner i saw new fares or just the advertising for the fares that are already available?

smartloobylou
    Participant

the luxury sale banner is up now but flights up until June only

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

I checked out a few things, all east bound and the sale fares are about the same as Etihads’ normal fares so no real saving, a less flexible ticket and the risk of BA service.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Smartloobylou and Blondcat

I have similar flight requirements (although not x 7) and am now generally booking a very short notice. Traditionally used direct, with VS, until a few years ago, now switched to BA.

Now tend to go via ? (although I tend to avoid DFW). WIth thru tickets, imigration delays are frustating, but not the end of the world as the airline will rebook f o c.

Also, more tier points, more airmiles and if its the start of the holiday, well, whats the rush.

Am now going to the LCY thread to see what deals are on there. It may mean an overnight at JFK, but hey, one night in New York, prior to lunch with Mickey and Friends – life is good!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls