BA missing miles/tier points problem

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• openfly
    Participant

After seven phone calls and seven promises and a letter (with no reply yet!) I am still waiting for the Tier Bonus points for a trip at the beginning of Oct.
    They seem incapable of rectifying a situation.

travelwell
    Participant

had the same problem with LCY to EDI the other week, outbound miles were missing but the return included. If you try to claim online it says you already claimed, so you have to call which I did and they said they will get their back office people to manually add it. Not shown up yet, so will have to call again.

FrequentTraveller
    Participant

My missing tier points for my 16th Oct LGW to JER flight have appeared on my account without the need for me to call in. The tier points for the return flight have also been awarded correctly.

It appears they have identified the issue, for this route at least, and proactively corrected missing tier point awards.

rickjacko
    Participant

I have had the same problem for a Club LHR – DBX flight that I took end September. Both Tier points and Miles were credited then in Oct they were taken away.
    I am in the process of trying to work it out with the exec club. One phonecall only so far…… lets see what happens.

Gold-2K
    Participant

The only time i have encountered issues is when for example I have booked a club world ticket and used miles to upgrade to first. The system seems to record this as a redemption booking so gives zero miles. I have found a single phone call to EC rectifies the situation. Seems as long as you have the booking ref and e-ticket number to hand they can resolve very quickly.

Biggoonerfan
    Participant

I have just returned from a trip to Oz where I had 6 internal QF flights – I got BA miles and tier points for the second trip of three and nothing for the first trip of three – it said ‘ineligible’ even though they were the same type of flights. I have tried and tried to report and claim the missing BA miles and tier points on line but without any success – any thoughts about who I can contact – am only 10 points off next tier so keen to get these add before expiry on 8 feb!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls