BA Lounge Access for Silver Holders

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• millionsofmiles
    Participant

FDoS: You are right with that.

Lounge policy for OneWorld IS better than *A.
    When I was BA Silver Card Holder, before getting Gold for a year, I was actually surprised about the quality of their lounges and their access policy. Really nice.

AP_Traveller
    Participant

You may be correct in the ascertion that lounge access is better for OW Silvers compared to *A Silvers.

However it is probably easier to get *A Gold compared to OW Silver.

Certainly in my case with Aegean Gold and BA Silver, but probably depends somewhat on company travel policy and primary travel destination.

ThomasCox
    Participant

The BA lounge in VCE (which is a 3rd party number called the Marco Polo lounge) doesn’t let you in unless you have a Club Europe ticket. Club was full last year so was travelling in ET (yuk) but despite having a Gold card wasn’t admitted. Curse them…

homewardbound
    Participant

That’s not my experience at VCE. Was in that very lounge recently as a Gold Card holder on a Euro Traveller ticket, and guest was also welcomed without any problem.

ThomasCox
    Participant

It was last year to be fair. Maybe the lady on the desk had had a bad day. Being a Gentleman I kept my toys in my pram, wandered back downstairs and spent far too much money at the Mont Blanc concession.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls