BA First refit ….

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

• joeadvisory
    Participant

out of 4 flights over past 6 months some at 940 other at lunchtime only 1 going there has been on new 1st all the rest both ways have been on the diabolical old 1st. by the way delta have int business direct to miami and fare is b/w 1200/1600 in their new seats so a much better prop

Bullfrog
    Participant

My flight last week with BA had the old First .. but hey, service and food were superb.

Amouse bouche of smoked duck
    Very tasty terrine with herb mayonnaise
    Jerusalem artichoke soup
    Gilted bream & risotto
    Sticky toffee pudding

The Californian Pinot Noir was superb, but sadly I could not find it on wine searcher to add to my own collection.

I had two servings of sandwiches for the afternoon snack before landing.

20 minutes at immigration, and luggage was just arriving on the carousel as I arrived.

All in all .. a very good flight.

RichHI1
    Participant

Pesko111 as previosuly posted you can call YOuFirst 3 days out and they can tell what may happen though it seems they use a Ouija board. Operational fcators and BA routing system mean that equipment can be altered up until a few hours before take off (or later if equip goes tech). Using the linke searlier in this thread you can build a percentage of which flights have high likelihood and which less but in the end it will be a crapshoot – ah the glamour… those bold young men… etc…

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

I m flying on sunday to LAS in F and would like to know if i have the chance to get on the new F.

I remember reading somewhere in the forum to see that the position of the wardrobe in the seat map show me whether the aircraft is equipped with the new F.

Bucksnet
    Participant

http://ftdashboard.net/dest/las.htm

Looks about a 50/50 chance.

LHRtraveller
    Participant

@TravelwaveBerlin – as of today NO, aircraft operating is registration NLW, but things can change between now and Sunday

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

@LHRtraveller…… thanks for your infromation ….
    A friend of me is travelling tomorow (10.dec) …. you maybe know the registration of this flight??

Saffjoyfox3
    Participant

Another idea might be to send an email to “British Airways You First” (<a href="mailto:[email protected]“>[email protected]).

I dropped them a line last week with a couple of requests and, though I did not ask whether the flight I have next week (which is not to LAS) was NF, they also mentioned in their reply that the plane was NF.

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

@LHRtraveller- you have an acces to see the A/C reg on our next F flight
    BA 207 LHR-MIA 28 Jan….. ?????? Thank you

TravelwaveBerlin
    Participant

@LHRtraveller- you have

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls