BA First refit ….

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

I’m heading to Miami next week & hoping for the new First seats even though I’ve tried them before.

The link to the spreadsheet outlining the % chances would be appreciated.

VintageKrug
    Participant

It’s a low J route, so not one on which F is more likely to have been installed.

The early flight had had about 20% new F, the later flight about 50%, but as new converted aircraft are coming online every month, that is very much the historic average.

http://ftdashboard.net/overview/baflights.htm

As ever, look forward to old F and if you get new F, then your expectations will have been exceeded!

ekond111
    Participant

…I think BA have rolled out about 45 aircraft with NF…you can probably except to see a ramp up of the roll out during the winter season…

HonestCrew
    Participant

Which day are you flying Bullfrog?

Bullfrog
    Participant

And which day will you be flying … ? 09.40 or 13.00 ?

Bullfrog
    Participant

@HonestCrew

I am fiying towards the end of the week ..

HonestCrew
    Participant

Ditto…. lunchtime flight …

Bullfrog
    Participant

i am on the early on friday

olliewb
    Participant

Is new FIrst now on all flights to JFK from LHR?

I appreciate due to operational reasons there are no guarantees but is there a higher probability of getting new First on 777 or 747? or picking a particular flight on that route?

Thanks

Bucksnet
    Participant

New first on almost every flight now: –

http://ftdashboard.net/dest/jfk.htm

HonestCrew
    Participant

@Bullfrog
    Will just miss you. But balmy weekend nights with the beautiful people of South Beach can’t be bad.
    Have a good one!

EdTraveller
    Participant

Just back with family from Barbados after flying First. it was very old BA First but partially redeemed by brilliant crew, decent food and wine and the i pad movie system. Myself and my Wife preferred BA First versus Virgin Upper Class, but ( well behaved ) kids preferred Virgin by a long way……..a generation thing ?

Pesko111
    Participant

Is there any way you can find the proposed plane for a route? I am flying to MIA this week and would love to see the New First! Keeping everything crossed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls