BA 777 Refit – 777-300ER Style

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

• DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

rferguson

I agree with your comments on Club World, it is a very good bed and that is what I pay for, at the end of the day, as I spend most of my time resting/sleeping on board.

rferguson
    Participant

I agree disgusted. It is a bit of a double edged sword though. I think BA has come to rest a little TOO much on the success of it’s bed neglecting other important factors in J such as food. That was fine some years ago when many of our competitors (especially those across the atlantic) didn’t offer a similar product or some had only just started installing the flat bed products.

Fast forward 2011 (Gosh nearly 2012!!). I tagged along on one of my partners business trips to New York last week. I flew United’s new J. And I have to say the bed was on par with BA and the catering hugely outdone BA. In fact it was like a different airline in comparison to the United I fleww three years ago.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think BA realises the onboard food isn’t what it could be – that’s already being addressed and the Height Cuisine programme should be market leading once fully online.

The other aspect is consistency of service onboard and on the ground – part of the £5bn investment is earmarked to address that, as well.

I think that things are satisfactory most of the time right now, but could (and should) be a lot better in the years to come.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls