Amazing US business class deals with IB (from Paris !)

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

• IanFromHKG
    Participant

MartynSinclair – 22/11/2013 14:00 GMT : These fares go beyond cheap. 3 BUSINESS CLASS fares (return) to Florida, over Xmas, for less than Euros 3000 together – on American metal? There has to be a catch!

Yes – it’s on an AA 767. I haven’t tried one but apparently they are pretty poor. Check some reviews before you buy!

first_class_please
    Participant

Excellent prices. Seem only to be from Paris though, but huge savings.

€992 I saw to Orlando on AA flights, yet AA.com €2815 for same flights!!

Shame I do not have plans to go to the US.

Openskies flights also Paris – New York.

FirstTraveller
    Participant

WOW. Euro 1035 for a RT business class ticket to LAX. That’s must be the best deal ever for this year.

Jimmy McNabb
    Participant

So glad I saw this – thanks christopheL. I got flights to Florida in March for under EUR1,100 each all in J (and domestic F on AA). Outward via LHR/ORD on BA, back via DFW on AA.

Shearer
    Participant

These fares go beyond cheap. 3 BUSINESS CLASS fares (return) to Florida, over Xmas, for less than Euros 3000 together – on American metal
    There has to be a catch!

Yes, I think there is.

on American metal
    on American metal
    on American metal
    on American metal
    on American metal

😉

kevin33
    Participant

Thanks christophel. I have booked flights to Houston via Dallas for only 1030euros
    How bad can AA metal really be at that price

TabTraveller
    Participant

Shame this promotion seems to have just ended. Picked up a couple of returns in J to SFO for €1050 each! Thanks @christopheL – how did you hear about this??

christopheL
    Participant

I saw on opodo.fr that someone had bought an Iberia J ticket for a PAR to LAX flight for 1035 €. I thought it was a mistake but when I checked I realized it wasn’t !

christopheL
    Participant

Just to let you know that the deal is still on !

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Thanks for highlighting this offer, ChristopheL.

It really is a stonking deal, and relatively easy to book.

Getting to LA for around £900 in Business Class is excellent value, especially as you can use British Airways’ Open Skies subsidiary from Paris to New York, sample the new American Airlines A321s transcon, and return via MIA to experience Iberia’s new Business Plus fully flat bed.

Not a bad haul of TPs, too!

Book at http://www.iberia.com

KSHaggag
    Participant

IB has by all means a better business class service than AA over the Atlantic…Seats ,entertainment ,food ,lounges,etc….

IanFromHKG
    Participant

KSHaggag – 05/12/2013 11:38 GMT : IB has by all means a better business class service than AA over the Atlantic…Seats ,entertainment ,food ,lounges,etc….

If it is better than AA’s new business class, I would be impressed indeed. I have experienced the new AA product and it really is excellent. Haven’t tried IB, but I would honestly be surprised if it was superior

SergeantMajor
    Participant

Is this one dead yet?

TabTraveller
    Participant

Looks that way. But then it did die at the end of last month having run for a couple of weeks beforehand and was subsequently resurrected for a few days.

esselle
    Participant

I flew in IB’s new longhaul configured A330 business class on MAD-LHR earlier in the week. Although the seat is pretty good, and certainly a nice surprise on a short haul, the service on board was shockingly poor, which was both a surprise and a shame.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls