Air France does not credit all miles

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• craigwatson
    Participant

‘every little helps’ – huge corporations can not afford to get bogged down in looking at each individual case or they would need thousands of call center workers with alot more authority, and in that case it then is costing them more money.

Ive never seen the sense in economy travellers even having a membership card, as it is almost impossible to build it up unless you are travelling ALOT. Membership programs just are not designed for the economy traveller, as the great majority of economy travellers will have no brand loyalty, they want the cheapest most conveinent option.

I am being very general here, and i know there are exceptions to everything. but….

In regards to you not getting your miles on just one sector, well maybe your ticket was a multi class booking, for example V outbound S inbound, and one accrued and one didnt, quite common.

Ithakis
    Participant

Just to finish with this, as we are unlikely to agree: I do have frequent flyer status because I do travel a lot.I spend nearly two thirds of the year travelling. Yes I was loyal and prefered these flights over others. They gave me none of the segments on a four segment flight. My ‘every little helps’ comment regarded the admittedly lower fares paid by economy travelers.
    Thanks for your thoughts on the issue and taking the time to discuss it. I wish you safe and happy travels.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls