25% Off Club Europe until 20 February

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

• HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

I’ve said it before, and I will say it again now: I find VK’s post extremely helpful.

I couldn’t care whether he was actually WW himself. He’s saved me quite a bit of cash ove the last few years, and has been the source of a few decent travel tips.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Thank you, HFF, NT, MS and I80.

I hope the many others who see this offer, find it of use to them and if they aren’t current posters might consider joining up.

—-

Quoting comparison prices the day after the sale ended, and not comparing like with like (a direct flight with several services per day vs. an indirect flight, with fewer flights per day) isn’t comparing apples with apples. Some would say it’s deceptive.

Club Europe direct, London to Prague return can be had for as little as £452 return, outside the sale, and that can be reduced to around £410 with the shareholder discount. Not dissimilar to other airlines’ indirect routings.

Such a comparison is now being done below, by a person employed by a competitor of British Airways. Such activity doesn’t seem at all professional. Such actions, and the various other usernames this person has on here do seem “unusual”, and slightly obsessive.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

“VintageKrug – 20/02/2012 20:48 GMT

HURRY HURRY HURRY!

THIS BARGAIN ENDS SOON!”

If this is not blatant sales promotion, I don’t know what is.

Rich has already said he doesn’t like people selling on here, neither do I.

Posting offers once is fine by me, I will post any that I think may interest forum members, but repeated plugging…..

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

LHR-PRG in late March is now GBP721 return, on all flights.

LH is 353
    LH is 499

Obviously LX, LH are indirect.

Big premium for a direct flight, though.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

OMG!!! Helsinki £927 ONE WAY!!! ..lol xx

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I appreciate these posts when it’s a genuine discount or useful travel tip and if they come from a regular, or irregular poster. I see no harm and while I can’t use them all, I’m sure there are others who can benefit.

I object to the ones offering a cheap computer or digital watches posted by one time posters.

PS. Anyone want to buy my old laptop? Going cheap but doesn’t work 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls