25% Off Club Europe until 20 February

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nice deal if you’re planning a jaunt within Europe:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/historic-cultural-cities/public/en_gb

Enjoy 25% off selected historic capitals and cultural cities for travel up to 25 May

Catch up on your European history.

Fly Club Europe (business class) to selected historic capitals or cultural cities, with flights from London Gatwick to Tirana, Pristina or Tunis.

From London Heathrow the offer is valid on flights to Warsaw, Prague, Sofia, Budapest, Bucharest, Kiev, Athens, Istanbul, Larnaca, Berlin and Paris.

You can also fly from London City airport to Copenhagen, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Palma de Mallorca, Ibiza and Madrid.

All you have to do is to log in or register as an Executive Club member and book before midnight 20 February.

Booking period: 17 February – 20 February 2012
    Travel period: 17 February – 25 May 2012
    Discount: 25%
    Cabins: Club Europe (business)

HedgeFundFlyer
    Participant

It’s nice to see Athens in there but I suspect it will be on offer again in a few weeks at an even bigger discount.

KeaneJohn
    Participant

All very well and good but still only £8 cheaper than a LX business class to Prague. The LX Business Class fare whilst not refundable can be changed for £50 a time as opposed to the non refundable non changeable BA fare.

LPPSKrisflyer
    Participant

Just tried this for a weekend in Berlin in late April, it was £120 each more than LH! Usually LH is more expensive.

VintageKrug
    Participant

There could be another deal in the offing, but a bird in the hand….

I’d keep a close eye on these route-oriented promos as there could be some more deals coming up on different destinations.

KeaneJohn
    Participant

It still puzzles me how nobody with anything to do with BA can say these confidential things about them.

That aside, a deal isnt a deal when its more expensive or still on less favourable than the competition.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Does it really matter ??

VintageKrug
    Participant

Those viewing this over lunchtime might be interested in this time-limited offer.

As someone has posted no less than ten valueless comments in ten minutes into other threads seemingly with the specific aim of hiding this post, I feel justified in bumping it.

It might be useful to explore having more “current threads” highlighted on the forum to stop such behaviour.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

“As someone has posted no less than ten valueless comments in ten minutes into other threads seemingly with the specific aim of hiding this post, I feel justified in bumping it.”

Who are you to say my posts are valueless?

This seems to me a clear case of product promotion, this is the second time today you have posted on this thread, to bump it to the top.

And you say you have no connection with BA, your actions seem unusual for someone with no vested interest, especially as other posters have informed you that they do not find it to be a great deal.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

DisgustedofSwieqi – 20/02/2012 13:04 GMT
    i value your comments hun at least you have worked for BA :o) xxx

BA are usually mentioned in 7 out of 10 threads on this site 🙁 xx

Tete_de_cuvee
    Participant

It is somewhat ironic that VK is whinging.

VK was the first to use the tactic of posting innocuous comments on various threads, some long dead ones even, in order to push from the front page items which ran contrary to his BA promoting agenda or which reflected poorly on BA.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think BA is mentioned quite a bit as it is the major carrier flying out of the UK’s business hub airports, and this is a UK based webforum.

There’s actually quite a wide range of debate if you dig down into the other forums beneath the “front page”. I’d be surprised if more than 50% of thread topics were BA related.

I’m actually very surprised we don’t hear more about Virgin Atlantic, but I feel certain this imbalance will be redressed shortly, Becky.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

VK – I will happily listen and read your your words of wisdom especially how to secure a sensibly priced LCY – JFK ticket for April (AA or BA).

Keep these sales coming………………………..

Irons80
    Participant

I love how you DofS feel that you can speak for the unspoken majority here. Whether the deal is valuable to some or others or not, it is not up to you to decide whether a post worthwhile – are you in charge of this forum? You certainly seem to behave like you are. Well, you don’t speak for me – thankfully I can make my own decisions without your opinion at every turn.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls