1. All bids are binding.
2. Winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the close of bidding.
3. Payment for all items must be made within 30 days of the closing date.
4. Winning bidders may pay by cheque, bank transfer or by completing a credit card payment form that will be emailed to the winning bidders.
5. Prizes are transferable unless otherwise stated, but cannot be resold. Resale renders them null and void.
6. Additional terms and conditions may apply and will be shown on the individual auction item.
7. Various closing/expiry dates apply to individual auction items.
8. You must be 18 years or over to participate in the auction.
9. Individuals will receive an email when they are outbid by another party.
10. A proxy system is used for bidding in the auction – when you place a bid, you are entering the maximum amount you are willing to pay for that item. Providing your maximum bid is the highest that has been made, you will become the current highest bidder. Other bidders do not have access to your maximum bid. The system will place bids on your behalf using the automatic increment amount of $1.00 over the current highest bid (or the reserve where no bids have been made), until your maximum bid is exceeded by another bidder. At this point you will be notified by email in case you wish to place another bid.
11. Bidding closes at various times as show on specific auction lots.
12. All bids will be in US Dollars.
For those bidding on items in the UK auction, the following payment conditions apply:
– All payments can be charged to credit cards in either US$ or £ (GBP). If you wish to pay by GBP then please advise us by contacting the UK office once you have received your winning notification. We will then advise you of the amount in £ (GBP) based on the mid-market rate at midday on January 17, 2017.
If you wish to pay by GBP cheque please advise us and we will inform you of the amount owed on January 18, 2017.
For those bidding on items in the Asia-Pacific / China auction, the following payment conditions apply:
– If you pay using credit card or cheque, payment will be collected in HK$, at the rate of US$1 = HK$7.8
For further information or if you have any queries please contact:
Kirsty Clark by email: [email protected] or tel: +44 (0) 207 821 2700
Asia Pacific / China Auction
Cynthia Ng by email [email protected] or tel +852 2594 9399