Qatar Airways is adding four US cities back into its network in the coming weeks, adding to existing services to Chicago O’Hare and Dallas Fort Worth.
The carrier resumes flights to New York JFK from today (June 19), followed by Boston, LA and Washington DC from July 1.
By mid-July the airline will offer 39 weekly flights to the United States – full details of schedules can be seen below.
Qatar Airways said that existing partnerships with American Airlines and Jetblue mean customers can currently book onward travel from Chicago and Dallas onto more than 350 daily US domestic flights, a figure which will rise to over 600 with the resumption of services to Boston, New York, LA and Washington DC.
Commenting on the news Qatar Airways Group CEO Akbar Al Baker said:
“With the relaunch of these additional four destinations bringing our total to six, Qatar Airways is clearly demonstrating its strong commitment to the US market. All of the six destinations will be served with a minimum of five weekly flights from mid-July, with ten weekly flights operating to JFK.
Earlier this month the carrier self-proclaimed itself the world’s largest passenger and cargo airline, as its network passed the 40 destinations mark.
The carrier has steadily been adding routes back into its schedules, including Brisbane last month, and plans to fly to 80 destinations by the end of June.
Qatar Airways US destinations available for booking
Boston starting from July 1 (five weekly flights increasing to daily from August 1)
- Doha (DOH) to Boston (BOS) QR743 departs 0800 arrives 1415
- Boston (BOS) to Doha (DOH) QR744 departs 2200 arrives 16:55
Chicago continually operating (daily flights)
- Doha (DOH) to Chicago (ORD) QR725 departs 0745 arrives 1345
- Chicago (ORD) to Doha (DOH) QR726 departs 1850 arrives 1620
Dallas-Fort Worth continually operating (five weekly flights increasing to daily from June 23)
- Doha (DOH) to Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) QR729 departs 0750 arrives 1530
- Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) to Doha (DOH) QR730 departs 1810 arrives 1640
New York starting from June 19 (daily from June 22 and ten weekly from July 2)
- Doha (DOH) to New York (JFK) QR701 departs: 08:15 arrives 15:00
- New York (JFK) to Doha (DOH) QR702 departs: 21:00 arrives 16:15
Los Angeles starting from July 1 (three weekly flights increasing to five weekly from July 17 and six weekly from August 1)
- Doha (DOH) to Los Angeles (LAX) QR739 departs 0735 arrives 1335
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Doha (DOH) QR740 departs 1535 arrives 1705
Washington DC starting from July 1 (five weekly flights increasing to daily from August 1)
- Doha (DOH) to Washington (IAD) QR707 departs 0840 arrives 1535
- Washington (IAD) to Doha (DOH) QR708 departs 2025 arrives 1555