The London Hilton on Park Lane is celebrating its 55th anniversary and is offering 55 rooms at £55.
To book the offer visit Hilton.com and book the hotel using the promotional code “55BDAY”
The rooms will be bookable from 0900 today, April 17, until April 20 (although they will likely sell out this morning) and are redeemable in May and June.
The hotel opened in 1963 and is hosting a party in Trader Vic’s to celebrate its anniversary.
Michael Shepherd, general manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, said: “At the time of opening in April 1963, The London Hilton on Park Lane set the pace of contemporary hotel-keeping and hospitality. It became a destination and a magnet for events and celebrations. Its reputation grew as the place to be seen and set a new benchmark of service and quality.”
Terms and Conditions: 55 rooms available for £55
- 55 rooms offered on a first come first served basis at £55
- Rate applicable to Hilton Standard Guest Rooms only
- Rooms available from 9am on Tuesday April 17th until 5pm on Friday April 20th
- Maximum of one (1) guestroom per person for a one (1) night stay
- Discount rates used for advertising relate to Thursday to Monday stays at London Hilton on Park Lane throughout May and June 2018
- Full prepayment required at the time of booking
- Rates are not refundable. Other blackout dates may apply. Additional restrictions apply
- Any currency conversions provided are as a guide only
- Before booking, and for further details on the additional discounts for Hilton Honors members, please visit [hilton.com/parklane] to see full offer terms and conditions. *Standard Wi-Fi is free. Premium (if applicable) has a fee
- When booking quote promotional code “55BDAY”