Etihad has launched its latest promotional campaign, with flights from the UK starting from £328.
The ‘Closer’ campaign runs until March 4, for travel between April 4 and December 10 for economy fares, and March 20-December 10 for business class tickets.
The promotion covers flights from the UK to the Indian Subcontinent, Asia and Australia, across a total of 45 destinations.
Offers in economy include:
- Abu Dhabi from £354 (from Heathrow), £328 (Manchester) and £353 (Edinburgh)
- Mumbai from £388 (Heathrow) and £394 (Manchester)
- Perth from £556 (Heathrow) and £593 (Edinburgh)
Business class promotional fares include:
- Abu Dhabi from £1,701 (from Heathrow), £2,237 (Manchester) and £2,235 (Edinburgh)
- Mumbai from £1,709 (Heathrow) and £1,785 (Manchester)
- Perth from £2,545 (Heathrow and Edinburgh)
Etihad operates three flights per day from Heathrow to Abu Dhabi, two flights per day from Manchester, and five flights per week from Edinburgh.