Iberia Plus loyalty club members can now earn avios on purchases at World Duty Free stores at Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas airport Terminal 4.
World Duty Free has 21 stores participating, and from now, until October 31, 2016, for every euro spent in any of the 21 World Duty Free/Dufry stores located in Barajas airport, Terminal 4, including Madrid Duty Free, Madrid Express Duty Free, Madrid Arrival Shop, Collection or Food Society, as well as Bvlgari, Michael Kors, Boutique and Victoria´s Secret -, Iberia Plus clients can collect 3 avios.
The offer is not open to BA Executive Club members. In order to collect the avios customers need to show their Iberia Plus membership number at the checkout and the avios will be added to their account.
The Iberia Plus partner network includes insurance with Sanitas or Mutua Madrileña, petrol at Repsol stations or subscribing to publications such as El País or El Economista, as well as shopping online at IberiaPluStore.
The program features six card levels, Classic, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Infinite and Infinite Prime, as well as Iberia Plus Kids, for kids from 2 to 11 years old.
Dufry AG is has around 2,200 Duty Free and Duty Paid stores located in airports, cruise ships, ports, train stations and other tourist sites. It operates in 63 countries in 5 continents.
- This promotion is open to Eligible Participants only, an Eligible Participant is a Registered Iberia Plus Member.
- Eligible Participants will collect 3 (three) Avios for every whole €1 spent at any selected World Duty Free Group stores between 17 May – 31 October 2016.
- Avios collected are calculated on each individual purchase, not on cumulative spend.
- To earn Avios purchases must be made at one of the selected stores in Terminal 4, Madrid Airport only. Participating stores: Madrid Duty Free, Express Duty Free, Madrid Arrival Shop, Collection, Food Society, Bulgari, Michael Kors, Boutique and Victoria Secret. There are multiple outlets within this store list.
- Eligible Participants must provide their Iberia Plus membership number to the cashier at the Point of Sale. Eligible Participants are responsible for providing the correct membership number to the cashier. Retrospective claims will not be accepted in any case after the receipt is issued.
- Avios will be awarded to the Eligible Participants Iberia Plus account within forty (40) days from the date of purchase.
- For missing Avios queries where Avios have not been awarded within 40 days of a purchase contact World Duty Free Group at email@example.com who will respond within 24 – 48 hours. Please include, purchase date, purchase amount and Iberia Plus number.
- Standard Iberia Plus terms and conditions apply: http://www.iberia.com/ibcomv3/content/ibplus/pdf/condiciones_generales_programa_Iberia_Plus_mar15_en.pdf
- Avios are issued and redeemed in accordance with the Iberia Plus and Avios Terms and Conditions.