State owned Air India will deploy the Boeing Dreamliner 787 on its existing Dubai-Kochi route from February 1.
In November last year, the full service airline had received its 22nd B787.
Daily flight AI934 departs from Dubai at 1330 and arrives in Kochi at 1850.
Return daily flight AI933 departs from Kochi at 0915 and arrives in Dubai at 1200.
The Dreamliner to serve this route will have 238 economy class seats, and a twin-aisle configuration of 18 business class seats that recline up to 180 degrees.
Other Indian cities connected to Dubai by Air India are Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Hyderabad, Kozhikode, Mumbai and Visakhapatnam.
Air India has also announced the following flights that will launch this year:
- Delhi-Ahmedabad – fourth daily flight from March 2017
- Delhi-Nagpur – second daily flight from March 2017
- Delhi-Copenhagen from May 2017
- Kolkata-Bangkok from May 2017
- Chandigarh-Bangkok from May 2017
- Delhi-Leh – second daily flight from May 2017
- Delhi-Portblair from May 2017
- Delhi-Washington from July 2017