Ritz-Carlton has opened its first luxury hotel in India.
The 227-room Ritz-Carlton, Bangalore is located in the city centre and features a range of meeting rooms, a 600 sqm ballroom, a permanent boardroom and three function rooms with natural light.
There is also a spa, gym and an outdoor swimming pool with a poolside bar.
The hotel’s restaurants and venues will be run by Michelin-starred chef Anupam Banerjee. They include:
- The Lantern, a three-level restaurant shaped like a glass lantern
- The Market, an all-day dining room
- Fine-dining restaurant Riwaz
- The city’s highest rooftop bar and sky lounge, Bang
- The Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea service and cocktails
- The Ritz-Carlton Bar.
Ritz-Carlton has also just opened its first property in Kazakhstan, in Almaty (see news, November 4).