Terms and Conditions Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions
1.1. Entry in this competition implies acceptance of the following rules.
1.2. This competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over except employees of any companies associated with the competition including NBTC Holland Marketing, British Airways, Parkhotel The Hague and their families and friends and agencies, partners and persons connected in any way with the organisation & promotion of this competition. Residents of other countries are excluded from entry. The winner will be required to provide photo ID to prove they are over 18.
1.3. Entries must be received by 31/01/2017. No entries will be accepted after this time.
2.1. Entries are limited to one entry per household.
2.2. Illegible or incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
2.3. NBTC does not accept responsibility for non-receipt or loss of entries.
2.4. All entries become the absolute property of NBTC
2.5. The entrant may be asked to take part in post-competition publicity.
2.6. No purchase necessary.
3.1. No correspondence will be entered into, apart from point 3.2. below.
3.2. Prize winners will be notified by NBTC by telephone/e-mail within 3 weeks of winning the prize (prize-draw ends 31/01/2017). Names available upon request.
3.3. NBTC reserves the right to amend these prize draw rules at any time, without prior notification.
3.4. The winner will be drawn at random.
4.1. The prize includes: Two British Airways return flights from London City Airport to Rotterdam The Hague Airport (including taxes and one piece of hold baggage per person) and two nights in the 4* Parkhotel in The Hague (including breakfast).
4.2. NBTC reserves the right to change the prize to a prize of equal value, should circumstances require this.
4.3. All travel must be completed by 31 July 2017 and is subject to date restrictions, availability and restricted space. Limited availability during public holiday and festive periods. Please advise your preferred dates of travel at least one month in advance of your departure date. This prize is non-changeable and non-transferable.
4.4. When dates of travel have been confirmed by the winner and hence a booking made by/on behalf of the NBTC, then these dates, names, or the prize cannot be altered in anyway. If the winner chooses not to travel on the dates he/she confirmed, then the prize will become void.
4.5. Only flights and accommodation as specified are included in the prize. All other travel and meals are at the expense of the winner and their companion. Transfers within Holland and travel insurance are not included. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that they and their companion have the necessary travel insurance cover required and that their passports are valid.
5.1. Personal details will not be passed onto third parties or other organisations without prior permission of the entrants, with the exception of cases where this is essential for the progress of the competition entered into.
5.2. These Prize Draw Rules are governed by the laws of Holland.
5.3. The promoter of this competition is The Netherlands Board of Tourism and Conventions, London.
Terms and Conditions of your British Airways Prize
• To book your tickets please email your preference of travel dates to firstname.lastname@example.org not less than 1 month prior to your preferred departure date.
• Your flight tickets are valid on the route operated by BA CityFlyer only to/from London City Airport to Rotterdam The Hague Airport.
• Your flight tickets include taxes and one piece of hold baggage per person.
• We will do our very best to accommodate you on the dates you have selected but reserve the right to offer alternative dates.
• The flight seats are subject to availability of space and commercial demand – there may be peak times during the year, such as holidays and other special events when travel is not available.
• Bookings will be made in rotation/date order and are subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Travel on British Airways code share and alliance partner airlines and franchises is not permitted.
• Reservation changes are not permitted once tickets have been booked. Tickets must be booked and all travel must be completed before 31 July 2017.
• If space in the class of travel that appears on your ticket is not available at the time of check-in, due to commercial demand, please co-operate fully with the check-in agent who will try and accommodate you nearer to departure time.
• On rare occasions, the check-in agent may ask you to standby for a flight, to downgrade or to travel on a later flight. If this is the case, we would appreciate your co-operation in complying with the check-in agent’s request.
• We will email an e-ticket itinerary to your email address.
• All queries relating to an application should be emailed to email@example.com
• The tickets are NOT transferable, have no cash value and are not for re-sale.
On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.