Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the December 2012 / January 2013 edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive up to 2,000 Avios, as well as a 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on protecting yourself from credit card fraud
- A round-up of the latest luxury gadgets to blow your budget on
- A look at the emerging South Korean city of Songdo
- Four hours in Vienna
- A look at how new airline tie-ups will affect the hop to Australia
- Our frequent traveller makes plans to go AWOL on New Years Eve
- A report on open access rail firms
- Eating out in Hong Kong
- A round-up of diets to aid weight loss on the road
- Meeting options in Berlin
- A look back at the iconic Concorde
- Destination reports on Mumbai, Val d’Isere and the Western Cape
Plus we review Lufthansa’s new fully flat business class product on board the carrier’s B747-8, as well as Qatar’s new Dreamliner business class seat, El Al’s business class product, and the Comfort One offering on Thalys’ rail service between Brussels and Amsterdam.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.