Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online before everyone else.
All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the September 2012 edition has now gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive up to 2,000 Avios, as well as a 20 per cent off subscription rates. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A report on the future of in-flight connectivity
- Cutting the cost of expenses and entertaining
- A round-up of the latest e-readers
- Travel options from London to Singapore
- A look at hotel wifi charges
- The lowdown on Eurostar’s revamped Paris hub
- 20 travel apps to make your journey easier
- Four hours in Accra
- A look at foreign investment in Malta
- Our frequent traveller tries to get rid of his hangover
- A look at Madrid’s attempts to solve its economic woes
- Seating layouts on the Boeing Dreamliner
- Advise on getting the right jabs for your travels
Plus we review Malaysia Airlines’ business class offering on the carrier’s new Airbus A380, and try out the latest meeting options at Legoland Windsor.
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access.
If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.