The Business Traveller Asia-Pacific May issue is now out on newsstands and available online. Subscribers to the magazine can access the issue online by signing in here and clicking on the current issue.
The issue is also available on Zinio – an online newsstand – where readers can buy the current issue and download it onto their PCs, Macs or iPads by clicking here. Readers can either purchase a single issues or buy a year-long subscription for 10 issues.
This month’s issue includes:
- 101 things we hate about hotels
- Reviews of Singapore Airlines Business class, Emirates Business class, The Setai Fifth Avenue and the Fullerton Bay Hotel.
- The A to Z of travelling in China
- A four-hour guide to Chongqing
- 10 unique must-do experiences in Seoul
To subscribe to the magazine, click here.