Subscribers to the print version of Business Traveller can access the edition online a whole month before everyone else. All of our special reports and destination features are uploaded to businesstraveller.com each month, and the April 2011 edition has just gone live.
Subscribe to Business Traveller today, and as an added bonus you’ll receive a Swiss Travel Products World Travel Adaptor with UBS Charger and up to 20 per cent off your subscription price. For more information click here.
This month’s packed issue includes:
- A round-up of the latest hotel openings in Manhattan
- A look at why airports close to city centres are in vogue
- A report on how relocation companies can make moving easier
- Advice on how to cope with losing your passport
- The future of domestic services at Heathrow
- A look at the growing serviced apartment sector
- Golfing around Barcelona
- Our frequent traveller recounts an excruciating battle with jet lag
- A round-up of the latest video-conferencing technology
- A look at the Macdonalds Hotels brand
- Meetings in Budapest
- The growing trend for undergoing cosmetic surgery abroad
- Eating ethnic in Brussels
- The newest products available tax-free at the airport
- How to make the most of your time in Hamburg
- A look at options for flying from London to Stockholm
If you are already a subscriber to Business Traveller, simply log in here (using the email address attached to your subscription), then click on the archive button on the navigation bar for full access. If you are unsure of your log in details, or have any problems accessing the archive as a print subscriber, click here to send us an email.