• Air New Zealand has a two-for-one deal from Hongkong to London on its Pacific Premium Economy Class. Return fares start at HK$12,620 (US$1,628), excluding tax and fuel surcharges for two passengers. Bookings by August 30 (except between June 23 and July 4) are for travel between August 30 and September 30. www.airnewzealand.com.hk
• Cebu Pacific (CEB) launched a three-day sale today (until May 29) for domestic and international flights for travel between July 1 and August 31. Passengers pay as low as PHP588 (US$12.50) one way for domestic flights and PHP1,388 (US$30) one way for international flights from Manila to points in the low-cost carrier’s network.
International destinations from its Clark hub include Singapore, Hongkong, Macau and Bangkok. Flights from Ninoy Aquino International Airport head for Bangkok, Guangzhou, Ho Chi Minh City, Hongkong, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Macau, Shanghai, Singapore and Taipei. From the central Philippine city of Cebu, flights are bound for Hongkong and Singapore.
In addition, CEB offers the PHP2,288 (US$49) one-way fares from Manila and Cebu to Seoul, and Cebu to Busan and Jakarta. Domestic fares are all-inclusive while international fares exclude applicable government taxes. All fares are “Go Lite” fares that do not include check-in luggage. Passengers with check-in baggage must pay an extra PHP200 (US$4). www.cebupacificair.com
• Singapore Airlines is running a S$598 (US$412) Singapore-Tokyo promotion on Economy Class until June 8, all taxes and charges included. Travel must be taken by August 31, with bookings made at least three days prior to departure. The promotion applies for trips of three days to a month, and mileage points accrual and upgrade award redemption are not allowed. http://bit.ly/pdwCi
• Tiger Airways’ “Tiger Raw” promotion does away with the A$5 (US$4) convenience charge applicable for online credit card bookings for Australian passengers. The fares include taxes, charges and GST and flights allow free carry-on baggage allowance of 7kg. Passengers have to purchase their flights online using MasterCard Debit or Visa Debit cards issued by an Australian financial institution. www.tigerairways.com
• United Airlines marks 26 years of operations in Hongkong, offering a second round-trip Economy Class ticket for HK$26 (US$3) between Hongkong and Ho Chi Minh City with purchase of a first ticket priced at HK$2,100 (US$271). Tickets must be purchased by July 31 for travel out of Hongkong by September 30. www.unitedairlines.com.hk