• Dusit Thani Dubai hotel’s guests can access real time flight information via “The Terminal” TV channel in their hotel rooms, or from the monitor screen at the concierge or wherever internet connection in the public spaces is available.
• St Regis Singapore is offering a weekend package of S$500 (US$338), inclusive of breakfast for two and 1600 late check out. Guests will get a complimentary room for the following night if they book on a Friday or Saturday. The package is valid until June 30.
• The Leela Palace Kempinski Udaipur has opened with 80 rooms and suites and interiors by Jeffrey Wilkes, who incorporated traditional elements of Rajasthan design and artistry.
• Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts will increase its Middle East portfolio with the addition of the 189-room Four Seasons Hotel Beirut later this year. The luxury chain is developing projects in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Kuwait and Oman.
• Doubletree by Hilton is rebranding the Crown Princess Hotel in Kuala Lumpur as Doubletree by Hilton Kuala Lumpur City Centre to open in the second quarter of 2010.
• Hilton also announced its first Waldorf Astoria Collection property in the Asia-Pacific region, The Beach House in northern Maldives. The opening is in November this year.
• Fortune Hotels has launched its second property, Fortune Inn Grazia in Noida, New Delhi with 30 Standard Rooms and 12 Fortune Club Rooms. It is offering Wi-Fi connectivity.