Bmi Regional passengers can currently earn double destination and status miles on routes from Aberdeen, Birmingham, Edinburgh, East Midlands, Norwich, Leeds and Glasgow.
The regional carrier is offering the double miles on business and fully-flexible economy tickets flown before April 30, 2009.
The routes eligible for this promotion are:
- flights between Aberdeen and:- Manchester, Norwich, Esbjerg, Groningen, (and Birmingham from March 29 when this new route commences)
- flights between East Midlands and:- Brussels, Cologne
- flights between Edinburgh and:- Leeds, Manchester, Brussels, Copenhagen, Zurich
- flights between Glasgow and:- Leeds, Manchester, Copenhagen
- flights between Leeds and:- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Brussels
- flights between Manchester and:- Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Lyon
For more information visit flybmi.com.