Worst FFP Miles & Smiles

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

Lunathick68
    Participant

I have been a loyal costumer and frequent flyer of Turkish Airlines nearly far 20 years. Living in Turkey it has been the only available choice for a long while. I have been an avid mile collector using credit cards etc. to earn miles in addition to flights. I have been using my miles for business class flights for long travels. At the end of October of 2015 nearly 145000 miles I had accrued at the frequent flyer program of Turkish airlines (ironically called miles and smiles) have been used by person(s) at the sanal catalog of the program. I was not aware of the program and i have not consented to such usage in any way what so ever. I have immediately contacted the airline upon receiving mile usage notice but it took them about three months to respond me with a vague answer. During this time i have called them about ten times sent notices through notaries etc. I am a lawyer I know my rights as a consumer and I have brought a lawsuit against the airline but I also know that the case would take years to conclude. It is beyond my comprehension how they treated this issue. They did not take any security precaution no security question, etc. i want to warn everybody if you are miles and smiles participant or if you are planning to join. Dot trust them especially not about the way they handle your hard earned miles. It was disappointing at the very least how I was treated and how my complaint was(n’t) concluded. Now I am trying alternative airlines to the extend possible.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller May 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls