What time do American Airlines release airmiles flights?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• Str8Talking
    Participant

InvictaWhite – it’s not a problem, happy to help if I can.

My last post referred specifically to the domestic sector. The availability of direct flights that you are seeing on aa.com, on American metal for that sector, is only under the AAnytime award, not the MileSAAver. As Senator mentioned above, for BA and other partners to show availability, the flight needs to be available as a MileSAAver award on aa.com which in this case it is not. You can only redeem AAnytime awards using AAdvantage miles (and as you can see they cost many more miles to redeem).

Without wanting to confuse things, it’s a little like the extra availability that BA offers with On Business redemptions. The extra seats, not available through the “standard” Avios redemption route, are not made available to other partners.

InvictaWhite
    Participant

Ahh, that makes more sense, thanks! Now I get it!!

What are the On Business redemptions BA offer? Although I’m veering way from BA and back to Virgin with the latest Avios changes I think!!

Str8Talking
    Participant

Have a look at the below link for more information on On Business:

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/on-business-travel/public/en_gb

InvictaWhite
    Participant

Thanks, don’t think it applies as I don’t work for a small business. Good to know though, thanks.

Str8Talking
    Participant

It will be interesting to see whether from 28 April, BA’s new peak awards will be made available to partners. Something tells me they might not be.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls