Vodafone Help

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• norbert2008
    Participant

Dear All

I am having a lot of trouble with Vodafone (customer for 32 years). I made a complaint some months ago about some appauling customer service concerning replacement of a dead phone that just died during covid. I was lied too, told amazing stories that they had no new phones and were unable to deliver during covid, lost recorded conversations, etc. Both came from there call centres out of the UK. Try as I might it seems inmpsoble to find any number for Vodafone HQ in the UK or get anything out of there PR’s, my usual rote to customer statisfaction. Help from you people would be great.

DerekVH
    Participant

Try 0333 304 3333 – this is our line for business access but their menu options will connect you with a person (usually in the UK).

Nogbad01
    Participant

Frankly norbert2008 I am not surprised. We use most of the UK providers but Vodafone have been truly appalling.
    I wont bore you with the details, but suffice to say that we have gone from a fleet of around 120 Vodafone SIMs down to about 8 and we wont use them again unless there is absolutely no alternative

All the telecoms companies have their issues (as anyone who deals with BT on a regular basis will tell you), but some are better than others, and some (I am looking at you Vodafone) should be avoided

DerekVH
    Participant

I have an estate of 3,500 Vodafone mobiles and would have to disagree they should be avoided. BT, however…….

cwoodward
    Participant

This has all of the makings of a very long thread………

Montysaurus
    Participant

Try giffgaff.

simeoncox
    Participant

I’m surprised it took so long. Vodafone India and Vodafone Australia are just as bad. The business model seems to peter out for general consumers. I’m not happy with my current provider, but it is better than Vodafone by a coutry mile. You think you have problems? Try India! 160 emails it took, and still I got nowhere with them – had to get a SIM sent from Australia. And no recourse for the customer, especially if you are a foreign national. Avoid Vodafone anywhere!

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Try this number: +44 (1635) 33251 it connects to Voadphone’s HQ in Newbury.

I’m with Vodacom in South Africa and experience the same awful customer service and downright lies. However I stick with them as its the best of the worse!!!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls