Virgin Answering their telephones ?

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

RHMAngel
    Participant

OK, I couldn’t see another thread to let off steam 🙁 sorry…

Is ANYONE answering Virgin Atlantic’s telephone lines… now I admit, if you’re a RED (low) card Airmiles card holder, you expect long time on hold/muzak to only get through to an Indian call centre 🙁

A few years back, on SILVER card holder, you got through really quickly to a British call centre ! Hurray !! – progress onward and upward. I commented “wow this great, the lady replied Silver & Gold were answered by native English speakers in Britain” (or US depending on the time). Don’t cut corners with cheap Indian call centres, you’re not giving the benefit to the English customer – give the jobs to British people – and justify your higher costs (OK a separate rant)

NOW – still a Silver member – I’ve been trying to get through to them – on hold with endless ads & music – for 20 MINUTES …..

Anyone have a solution for DIRECT NUMBER to get through to Silver Card membership line – (where in the past I could book, ask queries etc sort out my Silver card) – and get an answer by a human in less than 10 minutes on hold – would be appreciated.

(I tried http://www.saynoto0730.com – and still no better luck…)

Sorry but is this any way to treat someone trying to BOOK/Sales too ? using their Silver miles card access ?

(ps, I also found out Virgin Holidays and Virgin Altantic are two different companies you don’t earn miles, unless the holiday is using a Virgin flight – so no benefit being any card holder, Red, Silver or Gold – buying a holiday, unless a Virgin flight is involved)

Rant over with …. is BA much better (shareholder there too…) Ii suspect not…

Excuse me Biz Traveller Forum community, not normally this grumpy :-/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls