Virgin Airmiles

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

MartynSinclair
    Participant

This morning I receive a promotional email

**Miles Galore From our 13 Airlines Partners**

I thought this would be a great way to use up some of my miles for a far east run to BKK.

I thought I was pretty techno savvy in being able to use on line booking systems, but compared to other frequent flyer on line booking systems, this is impossible to use.

Can anyone provide any quidance or help or is it a case of having to phone VS up to try and make the booking.

This is part of the email. What is it with SAS – are they in or are they out??

“Through our global network of airline partners you can reach hundreds of destinations around the world, even when we don’t fly there ourselves. And what could be better than having the world at your feet? How about the ability to earn and spend miles while you explore it.

Take a look at our airline partners that give you the opportunity to earn & spend miles, with the exception of SAS, Virgin America. For more information on a particular airline partner simply select them in the drop down box below:”

The drop down box mentions the 13 partner airlines…..

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Can I try another question to test this forums knowledge on the Virgin Atlantic frequent flyer programme.

Can I book a reward ticket LHR-BKK-LHR, via KL, on Malaysian Airlines, thru an online booking system or do I have to phone Virgin in London. Tried the US office but gave up…….

The bonus question is how many miles/points will it cost, in business?

MarcusUK
    Participant

These are just the normal earning partners for The Flying Club, nothing more.
    Yes you can redeem miles on them also, normally at a lot more than VS services.
    Each mileage required is listed against the Airline, within the FC website links for them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls